City View Travel Photography Competition
Whether you are a keen photographer looking to showcase your best pictures, or you just love your city and want the world to know about it, enter the Millennium & Copthorne Hotels "City Views" competition, and share your passion with the world.
To take part in this competition, simply:
- Tweet the URL of your favourite city photographs that you have taken
- Include #CityView and @MillenniumEU so we can find them
Remember, only submit one picture that you have taken.
End date: 31th October 2012
For your convenience, enter using this tweet button adding your image URL where instructed:
(If you need to shorten your image URL, try bit.ly)
Entries will be judged across four categories and winners will each receive these great prizes:
- Most Shared - Friday and Saturday night dinner, bed and breakfast for 2 people, at any Millennium & Copthorne hotel in the UK
Winner chosen by - Millennium & Copthorne Hotels, based on the number of retweets
- Most Dramatic - Friday and Saturday night bed and breakfast for 2 people and a bottle of wine on arrival, at any Millennium & Copthorne hotel in the UK
Winner chosen by - David Nightingale (chromasia.com)
- Most Creative - Friday and Saturday night bed and breakfast for 2 people, at any Millennium & Copthorne hotel in the UK
Winner chosen by - Ingrid Owens (beginnersphotographyblog.com)
- Honourable Mentions
i) £75 restaurant voucher, to be redeemed at any Millennium & Copthorne hotel in the UK.
Winner chosen by - Jeff Titelius (eurotravelogue.com)
ii) £50 restaurant voucher, to be redeemed at any Millennium & Copthorne hotel in the UK.
Winner chosen by - Victoria Brewood (pommietravels.com)
All accepted entries will be featured on the Millennium & Copthorne Hotels blog and your work will be credited. The most highly revered images will be used to create an article entitled "The World's Greatest City Views".
For ideas and inspiration, please see our current favourites: 'City View' - Competition Entries
Millennium & Copthorne Hotels look forward to receiving your entries and wish you the best of luck!
Comments and questions are welcomed below.